Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little Boys Blue






These two little toddlers were 100% all boy and absolutley adorable. They wore the cutest blue 'doggie' sweaters and had me running from the get go. I had to be on my game and be ready for when they would slow down and have a moment. I love this moment of tenderness.

And sillyness!


















I let them wander around hoping to find the right composition, lighting and moment.After a dark cloud came for a bit the sky opened up with pinks and orange.














In the end we went back to the field where we started with Bailey the beautiful golden. I shut the strobe off and allowed the setting sun to provide the warm last light. Even Mom got in on the action.I wonder where they got their beautiful hair?



















No comments: