Sunday, October 12, 2008

sweet light and angels

I am always looking for that really 'sweet' light. It is also interesting to shoot in the same places through each season. You begin to see how much the quality of light changes.




I don't usually shoot in this direction but loved the splashes of light. Since it was later in the day and later in the season I gave it a try. I love the backgroud and I love the soft light on her face.


Being officially out of light in my backyard we went to a local field.

We got there way too early. My assistant had to hold a reflector over my lens to prevent serious lens flare, but I did want to shoot into the sun. We went to the edge of the light and got this 'sweet' face. I love the two spills of light from the sun.
















We were unable to stay until last light.
( our angel got suddenly very hungry and un-angelic)
This running shot was about 15 minutes before last light.

No comments: